OSP Systems Transition
Dates and details of upcoming critical items will be posted here - check back often!
- 06/03: OSP Systems Transition page announced, job aids available.
- 06/08: Proposal Intake Form (PIF) (NOTE: if you are unable to sign this form or edit fields in your browser, please download) available for review. Remember to use the PIF from 06/16 forward.
- 06/14: myResearch Portal Resources Page available. More details on the system you will use to view proposal and award details.
- 06/16: Begin using Pre-Award Intake Form (PAIF) and Proposal Intake Form (PIF) for subsmissions to OSP. Data Conversion begins (new data will not be entered into UIeRA).
- 06/20: Successful launch of enhanced myResearch Portal.
Any collateral OSP has available will be posted here - and announced in email communications to our campus partners.
- What is the Pre-Award Intake Form (PAIF) - the upcoming replacement for many paper forms you use today.
- What is the Proposal Intake Form (PIF) - the upcoming replacement for the Proposal Transmission Form (PTF). The PIF is available here (NOTE: if you are unable to sign this form or edit fields in your browser, please download).
- myResearch Portal Resources Page - help tools and details on the system you will use to view proposal and award details.
- Reporting Resources Page - the system conversion provides an additional way to access EDDIE reports.
- Proposal Matrix - a high-level matrix defining proposal types.
- PAIF Definitions - a detailed outline of the information required for each request type.
- PAIF Job Aid - a description of general PAIF functionality and workflow.
- PAIF for PI Approval Job Aid - a document outlining what to expect when submitting a request which requires PI approval.
- Open a PDF in Adobe - instructions for opening PDFs through Adobe instead of through your browser.
- Open a PDF in Protect Mode - instructions on opening PDFs in protect mode in your browser.