Anticipation, Expired, or Overdrafted Grant/Fund Request (GC70)
Link to Resource
Completed by departments to request an anticipation account, allowing investigators to incur project expenses prior to official execution of an award.
Please see the FAQs and Research Topics below.
For training, please see: https://www.obfs.uillinois.edu/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=96402
Related Research Topics
- How do I set up an anticipation account?
- Since I have the option to request by Proposal Reference Number or Grant Code, when do I know which to use?
- How do I delete a pending request in the GC70 system?
- What is the status of my anticipation request?
- My anticipation request was rejected. Why?
- When is it appropriate to use the GC70 System?
- Can I submit an anticipation request even though the sponsor does not allow pre-award costs?
- What needs to be submitted to SPA prior to requesting an anticipation fund?
- What do I do when one proposal record provides funding for multiple awards?
- Why can’t I find my Institutional Proposal (IP) # in the GC70 system?
- How soon can I expect my CFOP after submitting my GC70 anticipation request?
- My anticipation request is in pending status due to FCOI (Financial Conflict of Interest). When will it be approved and who can I contact with questions?
Type of Document
- Institutional Submissions