U.S. Department of Agriculture
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides economic opportunity through innovation that helps rural America thrive and promotes agriculture production that better nourishes Americans while also helping feed others throughout the world. Additionally, the USDA preserves the nation's natural resources through conservation, restored forests, improved watersheds, and healthy private working lands.
ezFedGrants is the USDA system that allows individuals to apply for and manage USDA grants and agreements online. It’s also USDA’s OMB Circular A-123 system of record for processing Federal financial assistance transactions.
Sponsor Specific Guidance
The NIFA Grants.gov Application Guide provides guidance for the preparation and submission of NIFA grant applications via the Grants.gov system. This guide provides general information and references pertaining to the grant application process as well as NIFA-specific instructions and requirements. When applying for a NIFA award, it is important to reference the version of the guide that is included in the specific funding opportunity application package.
- Do I need an ezFedGrants account?
An ezFedGrants account allows PIs to apply for and manage USDA grants and agreements online. It’s USDA’s OMB Circular A-123 system of record for processing Federal financial assistance transactions. It provides significant efficiencies to all users managing grant and agreement portfolios. It also helps to ensure compliance with federal accounting and grant-related requirements. View the video below to learn more about ezFedGrants.
- Provides a robust self-service portal with 24/7 access to agreement records
- Allows applicants to conveniently search and apply online for non-competitive funding opportunities, such as cooperative and cost-reimbursable agreements
- Interfaces with Grants.gov to bring in competitive grant applications
- Increases efficiency with a streamlined application review process
- Enhances visibility of award details for the customers
- Integrates the award record with your organization’s Treasury’s ASAP account
- Increases efficiency, speed, and visibility for SF 270 and ASAP invoice payments
- Standardizes business processes across grant management agencies and programs
- Increases compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ability to integrate with core financial systems, such as SAP, Oracle, and Momentum
- Submit a Proposal Via ezFedGrants
- Submit a Performance Progress Report Via ezFedGrants